Windows x64 | English | File Size: 862.2 MB
Originally designed for Hollywood's elite colorists, DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and TV shows than anything else because it lets you create images that are simply impossible with other tools. DaVinci is also the world's fastest growing and most advanced editing software! Now, with DaVinci Resolve 14, you get incredible new Fairlight audio tools specifically designed for film and television post production.
It's like getting 3 high end applications in one! All it takes is a single click to switch between editing, color correcting, audio mastering and delivery! Best of all, if you're collaborating on a team, you can all work on the same project at the same time! DaVinci Resolve 14 is a revolution in post production! Download it for free and try it today!
Incredible speed, professional Fairlight audio, revolutionary collaboration and more!
DaVinci Resolve 14 has hundreds of new features for editors, colorists and now, for the first time, audio professionals. The new playback engine dramatically increases responsiveness with up to 10x better performance for editors. You also get a whole new page with the full Fairlight audio post production tools that let you record, edit, mix, sweeten and master sound with full 3D audio space and up to 1000 channels.
Colorists will find amazing new Resolve FX that include automatic facial recognition and tracking for quickly smoothing skin tones, brightening eyes, changing lip color and more! Plus, DaVinci Resolve 14 features revolutionary new multi user collaboration tools such as bin locking, chat and timeline merging that allow editors, colorists, and sound editors to all work on the same project at the same time! All these new features make DaVinci Resolve 14 the world's most advanced post production software!
DaVinci Resolve includes virtually every imaginable editing and trimming tool available, making it perfect for both creative and online editing! The new high performance playback engine, which is up to 10x faster, makes playback instantaneous and trimming more responsive than ever, even for processor intensive formats such as H.264 and RAW.
DaVinci Resolve has been used on more feature films and television shows than any other grading system! You get the industry's most powerful primary and secondary correction tools, advanced curve editor, tracking and stabilization, noise reduction and grain tools, Resolve FX and more.
New professional tools for audio post production! DaVinci Resolve now includes fully featured Fairlight audio in the same software you use for editing and color correction! You get high end mixing for up to 1,000 channels in real time, plus support for massive Fairlight audio consoles. It's a true end to end workflow that supports recording and ADR, sound editing, sound effects, sweetening and mixing. You can even mix down and master to multiple formats, including 3D audio space formats such as 5.1, 7.1 and even 22.2!
Media and Delivery
DaVinci Resolve 14 makes importing, syncing and organizing footage fast! Whether you're going out to the web, tape, or theatrical distribution, DaVinci Resolve features everything you need to deliver projects in virtually any format! You'll be able to get to work quickly and output files fast, so you'll never miss a deadline!
Multi User Collaboration
DaVinci Resolve 14 completely redefines post production workflows! Assistant editors can prepare footage while editors cut the picture, colorists grade the shots, and sound editors mix and finish audio, all in the same project at the same time! You no longer have to waste time conforming and you no longer have to wait for a locked edit before starting color and audio work! That means picture editors, colorists, and sound editors can now work in parallel, leaving more time for everyone to be creative!
DaVinci Resolve Studio
The free version of DaVinci Resolve has all of the professional editing, legendary color correction and Fairlight audio tools you need for SD, HD and Ultra HD work at up to 60 frames per second. DaVinci Resolve Studio adds support for 4K and higher, along with frame rates up to 120 fps. It also includes dozens of additional image processing features and filters that are not in the free version. This includes film grain, temporal and spatial noise reduction, amazing new face enhancement tools, lens flares, lens distortion correction, optical quality blur and mist effects, match move, warping and much more!
Legendary DaVinci Quality
DaVinci Resolve's Emmy™ award-winning image processing technology features deep 32-bit float processing combined with unique, patented YRGB color science that processes luminance independent of color. This allows you to adjust the luminance of video without rebalancing the color of your highlights, midtones, or shadows! The massive internal color space is perfect for the latest HDR and wide color gamut workflows, and lets you generate looks that are simply impossible to create on other systems!
Hardware Control Panels
When you have a client looking over your shoulder you need to work fast. DaVinci Resolve control panels are designed to give you fluid, hands-on control over multiple parameters at the same time, allowing you to create looks that are simply impossible with a standard mouse! All controls are logically placed near your natural hand positions and are made out of the highest quality materials. You get smooth, high resolution weighted trackballs, along with precision engineered knobs and dials that feature the perfect amount of resistance so you can accurately adjust any setting. DaVinci Resolve control panels let you instinctively touch every part of the image!
Fairlight Professional Consoles
Fairlight mixing consoles provide high quality tactile controls for nearly every parameter and feature in the software. Unique user interfaces and fast to use buttons and controls allow quick mapping of the console keys into a configuration that is optimized for the task at hand, allowing you to work faster with Fairlight audio than any other tool in the world! Desktop and free standing consoles are available in a variety of configurations to meet the needs of your facility.
What's New in DaVinci Resolve 14.2:
• Added support for the DeckLink 8K Pro monitoring modes
• Added support for importing audio-only AAF timelines
• Added support for rendering audio handles in ProTools round trip mode
• Added support for audio playback when performing dynamic trimming
• Added support for import and export of Final Cut Pro 10.4 XML
• Added support for automatically naming Gallery Stills using user-defined tags
• Added support for 16 and 18 fps timeline frame rates
• Added support for 95.905 fps timeline frame rate
• Added support for more fine-grained preferences for Performance Mode
• Improved support for keyframes in the Fairlight page
• Added support for listing multiple DeckLink SDI devices with unique names
• Added visual indicators for distinguishing between timeline clips without media in the Media Pool and without media on disk
• Added the ability to change the playhead position without stopping playback on the Fairlight page
• Added support for Enable 2D Timeline Scroll on the Fairlight page
• Added support for context menus for markers in the Fairlight page
• Added support for automatic creation of a timeline when dragging in an audio clip in the Fairlight page
• Addressed issues with acquiring and releasing the lock for a bin in a collaboration project
• Addressed an issue where network connectivity issues could cause unexpected results in a collaboration project
• Addressed an issue where a blank node graph would sometimes be displayed when switching between clips in collaboration mode
• Addressed an issue where two users could sometimes load a non-collaboration project in write mode without a warning
• Addressed an issue where "Update Timecode from Audio using LTC" would not work on clips starting with blank audio
• Addressed an issue where retiming an audio clip would sometimes result in audio glitches
• Addressed an issue where unlinking linked audio groups with the Pan dialog open would cause a crash
• Addressed an issue where starting or stopping playback would sometimes cause a momentary glitch in the audio on the Fairlight page
• Addressed multiple issues with fader behavior for direct track outputs in the Fairlight track mixer
• Addressed an issue where the Fairlight timeline would sometimes show an incorrect number of audio tracks
• Addressed an issue where the Fairlight control room widget would sometimes become invisible when resetting a dual-screen UI layout
• Addressed an issue where JKL playback would not honor the looped playback state on the Fairlight page
• Addressed an issue where moving an audio clip would not refresh the keyframe navigation buttons on the Fairlight inspector
• Addressed an issue where some Fairlight dial widgets would not reset their values correctly on double-click
• Addressed an issue where audio EQ band adjustments might be incorrectly saved
• Addressed an issue where stopping playback would continue audio output for a few frames on the Edit page
• Addressed an issue where LTC timecode output over SDI would not work when playing back on the Edit page
• Addressed an issue where the Mute status would not be reflected correctly in the Edit page on a track with automation
• Addressed an issue with titles where using certain fonts would result in cropped glyphs
• Addressed an issue where bypassing color grades would bypass OpenFX applied on the Edit page
• Addressed an issue where deleting a clip with an OpenFX transition would sometimes crash
• Addressed a crash when switching multicam angles if the viewer was in source mode
• Addressed an issue where reconforming multicam clips from a bin would not retain the original angle information
• Addressed an issue where performing a blade operation on asymmetric linked edits would result in incorrect linking
• Addressed an issue where previewing compound clips and timelines in the source viewer would activate the timeline audio meters
• Addressed an issue where previewing video-only clips in the source viewer would sometimes be slow on the Edit page
• Addressed an issue where importing older projects using a Sony IDT in an ACES workflow would sometimes cause a crash
• Addressed an issue with audio playback when applying clip filters on the Color page
• Addressed an issue where Color Tracing Power Windows from proxy files would result in incorrect window positions
• Addressed an issue where copying grades between clips would unnecessarily invalidate the clip source cache
• Addressed an issue where bypassing color grades on speed changed clips would disable the optical flow or frame blending
• Addressed an issue with incorrect results when stabilizing multiple edits from the same source
• Addressed an issue where switching databases would sometimes incorrectly hide the second screen in a dual screen monitor layout
• Addressed an issue where GoPro CineForm clips would decode with a watermark applied on Linux
• Addressed an issue with decoding some Sony XAVC-I clips
• Addressed an issue with incorrect cropping for certain QuickTime ARRI clips
• Addressed an issue with color shifts when decoding certain Panasonic AVC-Intra clips
• Addressed an issue where the stereo audio format of some MXF clips was not recognized correctly
• Addressed an issue with reading drop-frame timecodes for DPX clips
• Addressed an issue when decoding some QuickTime clips with large timecode values
• Addressed an issue with color shifts when rendering stereoscopic 3D clips in side-by-side mode using H.264
• General performance and stability improvements.
Download From Uploadgig
Download From Rapidgator